Saturday, December 17, 2011

Birthday challenge progress

Mostly this is one day of work here! Wee. Hopefully doing the other half of things on Monday! :D Exciting and fun, thanks Jax! :D

1. See a kiwi bird - I'm there, and that's a kiwi!
They really are pretty cool!
They are way bigger than I thought, too! This is a real one from 100 years ago.
2. Eat a kiwi fruit - Dexter's jealous!
Ok Dexter, you can have some.
4. Give a fellow New Zealander a big kiss - Dexter seems as unhappy to be the recipient of the kiss as Jacqui is to not be.
6. Drink some L&P - Delicious with a hint of Paeroa!
7. Try pavlova - Well, it's mini-pavlova, but I tried it big time!
11. Catch a wave - done and done! Cheers!
13.  Run along the beach - 5km in my new shoes in only 29:52 with a lot of walking. Fastness needed.
17. Watch Lord of the Rings - We brought along the trilogy. This is #2. :)
18. Watch Flight of the Conchords - Love it.
19. Listen to an entire Naked and Famous album - Pretty good! Few songs I didn't like, but lots I loved.
20. Watch the Bloody Legend commercial - I love this.
21. Wear Jandals - Like every day, mon.

Now with the easiest ones out of the way, Monday's looking scary! Check in soon for more updates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment